Among wedding venues in Cambridge, Queens’ College is one of the most romantic and charming
For civil weddings or a venue for your wedding reception, Cambridge’s Queens’ College doesn’t disappoint. On the River Cam, it’s a beautiful location for a Cambridge college wedding.
- The College’s historic buildings, delightful lawned courtyards and river setting make a stunning backdrop for your reception drinks and photographs
- Unique, heritage rooms provide character and intimacy for your wedding breakfast and party
We are flexible and will accommodate your requests whenever possible, so yes, you can have a bar extension till late, you can vary our suggested wedding menus, and you can have live entertainment.
- Our event team will help you plan the details and will be on hand during the big day.
- At your reception a dedicated butler will act as master of ceremonies and ensures everything runs smoothly
- Friendly staff put you and your guests at ease so you can relax and enjoy yourself
- Onsite accommodation for your guests on site
So, if there is something you would especially like, just ask and we will make it happen if we can.
We understand that getting the small things right makes a big difference!